What new releases should we be watching?
I was touching base with Grace a few weeks ago about upcoming films, thinking I was in the know on all the Heroine Content prospects for the next few months. She quickly disabused me of that notion by listing off half a dozen films she was looking forward to reviewing for the blog. So here is our fall 2010 and 2011 schedule so far. If we've missed anything, can you let us know? If I'm missing big budget films, I must be missing smaller films too. I'm not sure where to go for info on those, so tips on that are welcome as well.
Keep in mind that we often pencil things in hoping there will be sufficient Heroine Content for a review, but end up sadly disappointed a la Surrogates.
- 11/19 - The Next Three Days
- 11/24 - Tangled (we'd take a guest post on this one gladly)
- 11/24 - Faster
- 12/10 - The Tourist
- 12/17 - TRON: Legacy
- 12/25 - True Grit
- 12/29 - The Debt
- 2/11 - Drive Angry (this is going to be awful, but I do love William Fitchner)
- 4/8 - Hanna
- 5/6 - Thor
- 5/13 - Priest (this one took me by surprise, I saw a preview in the theater and that was the first I'd heard of it)
- 5/20 - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- 6/3 - X-Men: First Class
- 6/17 - Green Lantern
- 6/20 - Captain America: The First Avenger
- 6/29 - Cowboys and Aliens